Add CPR Certification to ACLS or PALS Class
Complete your CPR Certification during ACLS or PALS by following these simple instructions:
(Participants must have completed "Heartcode BLS" prior to attending the ALCS/PALS Class.
Textbook is NOT required for Hybrid course.)
- Complete the AHA "Heartcode BLS" course found at https://shopcpr.heart.org/courses/bls
- The product number for the AHA "Heartcode BLS" is 15-3254
- Pay for the CPR ADD-ON here and bring receipt to class
- Bring the AHA "Heartcode BLS" Part 1 Course completion certificate with you to the ACLS/PALS
- Let instructor know that you must complete the BLS Skills sign off
- Sign in on the BLS roster as well as the ACLS/PALS Roster
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Refunds shall be issued when a request for a refund is made no later than 14 days prior to the date of the class. (Exception: course cancellation) Anytime within two weeks of the course refunds will be issued at of one half the price of the scheduled course fee. i.e. If the cost of the class is $40.00, then $20.00 will be refunded. Request for a refund within two days of the class or on the day of the class will not be granted. Refunds will be issued within 30 days from date of proper request as above.