First Aid & CPR Combined Hybrid Course
CPR/FIRST AID HYBRID COURSE
Directions for completing the Hybrid course:
- Register and pay for the course
- Check your email. Within 24 hours a link will be sent to your email.
- Follow the link and complete online portion of course
- Attend a scheduled in person hands-on skills portion upcoming dates include June 27th, July 19th. You must have completed the onlilne course and called to confirm which date you will be attending the in person skills session.
- Skills sessions are held at Natividad Medical Center, Education Department Building 880, 1441 Constitution Blvd, Salinas, CA 93906 unless otherwise noted.
- Receive your certification card.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Refunds shall be issued when a request for a refund is made no later than 14 days prior to the date of the class. (Exception: course cancellation) Anytime within two weeks of the course refunds will be issued at of one half the price of the scheduled course fee. i.e. If the cost of the class is $40.00, then $20.00 will be refunded. Request for a refund within two days of the class or on the day of the class will not be granted. Refunds will be issued within 30 days from date of proper request as above.